Simply put, this book will be your guide for finally seeing RESULTS from your social media marketing!
The manuscript has been turned over and the book is being put together as I write this note. It should be available to the public by April 1st. If you’re interested in getting your hands on it sooner, I’ve created some opportunities for you to be part of the Social Media Overload Inner Circle. You’ll be able to get the book before it’s offered to the public and some other great perks to help your business succeed in 2014! Here’s the link to become part of our team! Click HERE.
Thank you for your continued support!
You shouldn’t be on any social media platform without a clear reason for why you’re doing it and ways to measure results. If you’re not generating results from a particular social media site, then it’s just a hobby. You don’t need anymore hobbies.
This book will help you decide which strategies are right for you and your business. Here are some of the specific topics covered:
- How to determine which sites are right for your business.
- Website mistakes almost every business makes and how to fix them.
- Why Your Google+ Local Business Page Might be Turning Customers Away.
- How to stay ‘top of mind’ with prospects using content marketing.
- Specific strategies for using Facebook and LinkedIn for business.
So I want you to be part of my team. By making an investment on our Indiegogo page, you’ll be part of the creation of this book. You’ll get it early and be offered some unique opportunities not offered to the public.
I hope you’ll become part of the Social Media Overload! team!