- Do you love coffee? Once the pandemic hit, we were forced to become more in-home coffee drinkers, and Jess (my better half) became obsessed with finding amazing coffee. We discovered Four Sigmatic Ground Mushroom Coffee w/ Lion’s Mane. I love the taste of this coffee, and Jess tells me I get more clarity and mental focus from the additional natural ingredients. She’s right 98.4% of the time, so I’ll take her word for it! 🙂
- Want to promote a podcast or other audio content to social? This is a great ‘how-to’ article on the best way to turn audio to video on social media.
- Zoom fatigue? How about Zoom booty fatigue!?!? Our household chairs were not meant for 8-10 hour Zoom days. ComfiLife Pillow to the rescue! This has been a game-changer for my derrière and makes Zoom life much more bearable!
- Creating consistent, compelling social content is truly the hardest part of managing your social media. I wrote an article for Premiere Speaker’s Bureau on how to be less like a squawking parrot (frustrating and annoying) and more like a wise owl (educational, informative, encouraging). It’s a quick read and will help you be more intentional about adding value and being a trusted resource to your network.
- This last one is a bit of a stretch, but hear me out. Rickson Gracie is arguable the greatest fighter and martial artist in the world. He helped put the UFC on the map and was undefeated against every style of fighting imaginable. He’s had a fascinating life, and the biggest takeaway I got from his autobiography is about the importance of proper breathing. Knowing how to tap into the full potential of our breath can help in all facets of life. If nothing else, I think you’ll gain a deeper understanding of the power of our breath and how it controls the mind, the body, and the soul. Here’s his book, and here’s a short video of him explaining diaphragmatic breathing.
Corey’s Fast Five Friday!
Happy Friday, Friends!
I’m back with another five links to make you better at business and life! Here are your fast five for the week:
I hope at least one of the links above makes a difference in your business or your life. Have a wonderful first fall weekend!
By Corey Perlman| 2021-09-24T13:49:53-04:00 September 24th, 2021|social media|0 Comments