Social Media Do’s and Don’ts During Times of Crisis
The way we navigate the next 60-90 days will directly determine the speed at which we are able to come back from the COVID-19 crisis.
This 60-minute Virtual Workshop
- Will delver a list of specific action steps to build trust, credibility and thought-leadership with your local community.
- You’ll also be given a list of things to avoid that can damage your relationships and overall reputation.
– Ways to build a larger audience of quality connections
– Fix online issues that may be damaging your credibility
– Create a content plan to navigate today’s uncertainty and plan for getting back to business
– Practice and perfect the most important social media feature for today…and tomorrow (hint: Video!)
– Avoid missteps that will frustrate your audience and lead them toward the exit button
We will email you a direct link to the recording.
Corey Perlman and The Impact Social Media Team!